Speedi-Built shelving is the simple shelving system with just two basic components, beams and posts. All you have to do is engage the pieces. And, best of all, wider Speedi-Bilt shelves offer more uninterrupted storage space. With Speedi-Built shelving, there's never a need for cumbersome clips, bolts, or special tools. In fact, a mallet and screwdriver are the only tools usually needed. Rivets on beams snap into place on slotted angle posts. Larger units are assembled exclusively with double-rivet beams and double-rivet channels for added load bearing strength while support ties are added as needed. When units are fully assembled, particle board or similar surfaces can be used as economical shelves.
- Both single-rivet and double-rivet beams are constructed from 14 gauge steel. Heavy duty beams are 11 gauge steel.
- Posts are available in three configurations, all punched on 1 1/2" centers with keyhole shaped slots for secure beam engagement.
- Angle type posts are constructed of 14 gauge steel.
- T shaped posts are available for add-on units. Constructed of 14 gauge steel.
- Super duty angle posts are available for heavier loads.
- Sand color is standard.