When it comes to a truly cost efficient modular building system, Panel-King is the answer. Not only is it economically priced, its non-progressive design allows you to remove and replace any wall section quickly and inexpensively, in a matter of minutes.
Panel-King's non-progressive feature makes it easy to:
- Change any wall section without disturbing adjacent wall panels or the ceiling support system.
- Replace a damaged wall panel.
- Modify your building as space and size requirements change.
- Move a bulky piece of equipment into or out of your building by simply removing wall panels.
- Available in 1-3/4" or 3" thickness.
- For economy and versatility in modular buildings, look no further than Panel-King.
Panel-King offices can be integrated into mezzanine systems.
Versa-King provides you with complete versatility in every aspect of your modular building requirements, from easy wiring during and after set-up, to expansion, to relocation, to replacement of damaged panels.
The features of Versa-King add up to the ultimate in versatility:
- Easy access wiring chase every four feet - accepts standard electrical components.
- Snap on wiring covers, allow you to quickly and easily add, modify or remove electrical and other wiring any time.
- Non-progressive system allows your to replace panels if damaged, or remove panels to move oversized equipment and furnishing in or out of the building without disturbing adjoining wall panels.
- All components easily dismantle for relocation or increasing / decreasing size of structure. All parts are 100% reusable and are adaptable to all other 3" systems.
- Built-in, easy access wiring chase ensures you of a very competitively priced system.
- Laminated wall panels incorporate solid polystyrene core for R-13 insulation rating and superior sound attenuation.
- System is load bearing.
- Versa-King is the answer for versatility in modular buildings.
Built-in wiring chase.
Simplicity - the word that best describes Pivot-Lock pre-fabricated, modular building systems. With minimum installation time, minimum labor and maximum design flexibility, Pivot-Lock building systems offer the fastest, simplest and least expensive installation available today.
Pivot-Lock is simple to install and very cost effective for numerous reasons:
- Panels simply pivot and lock together. Besides eliminating the mess, this dramatically reduces the cost and time required for conventional construction methods.
- To speed installation, panels are completely framed in anodized aluminum extrusions, windows are pre-glazed and doors pre-hung.
- For added flexibility and cost savings, the structure can be dissembled and relocated quickly with 100% re-use of components -- 100% recapture of investment.
- Finished Pivot-Lock wall panels are shipped framed and ready to install. In about 20 minutes the walls of an 8' x 12' structure are complete. Pivot-Lock makes it that simple.
- Laminated wall panels in 1-3/4" or 3" thickness' incorporate a solid polystyrene core providing up to R-13 insulation rating and superior sound attenuation.
- Panels are available in a wide variety of standard finishes - optional finishes are fire-resistant construction available.
- Pre-framed panels provide load bearing characteristics for additional storage.
- Perfect solution for many exterior applications.
- Pivot-Lock is the cost efficient building solution.
Two-story Pivot-Lock to maximize space
Wall Panels simply pivot and lock together
Specialty Shelters and Pre-Assembled Modular Buildings also available.