Steel Locker Features
- One piece, top to bottom double 16 gauge steel door strikes on all lockers for strength and security.
- Quieting nylon glides positioned at lock bar pins hush door operations on all lockers with lock bars.
- All door frame corners are lapped and welded to form a strong, rigid assembly.
- All one-piece locker door construction from prime, high grade class 1 steel for extra strength and durability. Optional galvannealed steel available.
- Lockers available in single, double, and multiple tier configurations for total customization.
- Zinc die cast recessed handles, available on single, double, triple tier and two-person lockers offer more safety and security.
- Big, soft rubber cushion secured through jamb and upright reduces noise of door slams.
- Three doorjambs on single tier over 48" high, and two on double and triple tier lockers feature safety-reverse nose.
- Tangs at each end of bottom cross member fit into rear flange of upright to prevent twisting, and maintain overall alignment.
- Available in 14 premier colors, special high-gloss finishes, clear coat finishes and / or a computerized match to your custom color.
- Lockers available knocked down, setup, or all welded.
- Lockers available for virtually any application.
Standard Single Tier
Two Person Lockers
16 Person Locker Rack
For more information on lockers or to receive locker specifications Please